I'M SOHAIL,

Digital Marketer,Web Developer and virtual assistant

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Need help generating contact lists


review from client-Sohail Zafar

review from client-sohail zafar



Need help generating contact lists



I need you to build a contact list for plumbers in Georgia. At least 150 lawyers, if you can generate a bigger list than please do so.
I need the following information for each lawyer: 1. Owner’s Name 2. Website URL 3. Email address (owners if possible) 4. phone number 5. city Please scrub the emails and make sure they are working emails. I will not pay you for emails that are not valid.



job completed





hello, my name is Sohail Zafar owner and CEO (chief executive officer) of digital Sohail I'm blogger and digital marketer by passion and a software engineer by profession.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What clients say

Start Work With Me

Contact Us

Sohail Zafar
+92 3028698931
Jhang Sadr, Pakistan