I'M SOHAIL,

Digital Marketer,Web Developer and virtual assistant

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

digital sohail | sohail zafar | digital marketing expert

digital Sohail  | Sohail Zafar

profile

hello, my name is Sohail Zafar owner and CEO (chief executive officer)  of digital Sohail I'm blogger and digital marketer by passion and a software engineer by profession. I started my career as a software engineer in 2018. I also interested in blogging and digital marketing.i have been doing blogging for the last two years.

Sohail Zafar is a passionate blogger and digital marketer. I build my own digital company digital Sohail. I have over 2 years of experience in digital marketing. I specialize in inbound marketing, growth hacking, brand development, PR, advertising and lean content marketing. I am an intermediate digital marketer.
I help businesses increase sales, leads and ROI.


I am a big fan of Android, Google and WordPress. My hobbies include researching new things/topics, blogging, cartography/mapping, reading, and translating English into Urdu. I am also a movie freak. When I am not doing anything else, I watch movies and TV.


 digital sohail | sohail zafar | digital marketing expert
digital sohail



Sohail Zafar | digital Sohail - socials profiles



Facebook--------Sohail Zafar Facebook account

Instagram--------Sohail Zafar instagram account


youtube--------Sohail Zafar youtube  account


LinkedIn--------Sohail Zafar LinkedIn account


Sohail Zafar | digital Sohail -freelancing accounts


ok friends, I hope you read my profile digital Sohail profile which is totally dedicated to digital marketing.
A range of digital marketing examples exist, including these 10:
  1. Keyword research
  2. Content marketing
  3. SEO
  4. Social media
  5. PPC
  6. Email
  7. Influencer
  8. Outreach
  9. Webinars
  10. Web design and development

Sohail Zafar other websites


lyrics website

hello, my name is Sohail Zafar owner and CEO (chief executive officer) of digital Sohail I'm blogger and digital marketer by passion and a software engineer by profession.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What clients say

Start Work With Me

Contact Us

Sohail Zafar
+92 3028698931
Jhang Sadr, Pakistan